I’m excited to announce my latest listing in Seattle’s Wallingford neighborhood. This home, built in 1941, has 3 bedrooms and 2 1/4 bathrooms and is move-in ready. It is listed for $850,000. Check out the video or the detailed listing.
Gardeners will love the yard (seller is a member of the Garden Club). Wonderful bonus space in the basement – a perfect spot for the weekly poker game or movie night. Space for a huge wine cellar as well. Home is seismic retrofitted and has lots of storage.
The location is phenomenal, just blocks to all that Wallingford offers, including:
- Dining at places such as Pablo y Pablo, Bizarro’s, Dick’s Burgers, Tutta Bella, Molly Moon’s Ice Cream, and many local breweries
- Near bus routes 26, 31, 32, 44, and 62
- Summer Farmers Market at Meridian Park
- Community organizations such as Seattle Public Library, Wallingford Boys & Girls Club, Wallingford Senior Center, and the Good Neighbor Center
- Schools nearby include Hamilton Middle School, Lincoln High School, BF Day Elementary, John Stanford International School, and Meridian School
- Wallingford Park with tennis courts, playground, and wading pool across the street
Please stop by an open house to check out the home:
- Wednesday, July 31, 11am-1pm
- Saturday, August 3, Noon-3pm
- Sunday, August 4: 1pm-4pm
For more information, give me a call at 206-790-0081 or email [email protected].