Check out my latest listing which offers waterfront living at an affordable price in Shoreline.
19524 Echo Lake Pl N, #A203
2 Bedrooms | 1.5 Bathrooms | 1,098 square feet | Built in 1979
Here are some of the amenities this unit and complex offer:
- Enjoy your morning coffee on your covered private balcony while watching the sunrise over Echo Lake.
- Curl up with a good book in front of your wood-burning fireplace.
- Swim or kayak in Echo Lake or fish from the dock. Kayak storage available.
- Large primary bedroom with full bath includes 2 oversized closets.
- Good-sized second bedroom and an additional half-bathroom.
- In-unit washer/dryer.
- Level entry/no stairs from the covered assigned parking, with additional unassigned uncovered parking.
- Dogs and cats allowed.
- Two storage closets with the unit.
- Small complex, 2 buildings with 12 units each.
This location offers you easy access to Hwy 99, I-5, and the Aurora Transit Center. Additionally, it’s not far to the future light rail station. Lots of restaurants and retail nearby including Costco, Starbucks, and Fred Meyer. Close to downtown Edmonds, the Edmonds Ferry Terminal, and the Shoreline Farmers Market. Near Shoreline Community College and Edmonds College.
Well-run Homeowners Association. HOA dues of $571 cover water, sewer, garbage, earthquake insurance, landscaping, common area maintenance, and contributions to the reserve fund.
If you’re currently a renter, it might be more affordable for you to buy this unit than to rent. With 20% down, your monthly mortgage payment could be as low as $1,225. With 5% down, the payment increases to $1,454. (Payment examples are based on an interest rate of 2.75% for a 30 year fixed mortgage. Amounts do not include insurance, taxes, HOA fees, or mortgage insurance, if necessary.)
For more information or a private showing, please contact me at (206) 790-0081 or [email protected].